Frog Creek Partners
A unique opportunity for all Wyoming residents and companies
Frog Creek Partners, LLC Offers the Opportunity to Invest Via the Wyoming Invests Now Program
1. Do you want to diversify your investment portfolio?
2. Do you believe in creating manufacturing jobs in Wyoming?
3. Do you care about clean water and a healthy environment?
4. Are you a Wyoming resident or Wyoming based business?
If you answered “yes” to those questions, then we might be a perfect match!
About Wyoming Invests Now
Wyoming Invests Now (WIN), is an exciting new investment opportunity available exclusively to Wyoming citizens and companies. Through WIN, individuals can invest in Wyoming companies such as Frog Creek Partners.
Frog Creek Partners is offering Wyomingites an opportunity to invest in a company working to improve the environment and safeguard our most precious natural resource – the water. We are a local company headquartered in Casper, Wyoming. All of our products are manufactured in the United States and the majority of our employees and contractors are based right here in Wyoming.
Wyoming Company, Wyoming Products and Wyoming People
Frog Creek Partners is seeking investment from Wyoming based businesses and residents to enable more rapid growth in selling innovative stormwater products to protect the nation’s waters. These are uncertain times. The stock market fluctuates wildly on a daily basis. Thousands of Wyoming residents find themselves furloughed or without a job. Nations are re-thinking their supply agreements. This is a perfect opportunity to invest in an innovative industry leader who is just down the street or right up the road.
We are dedicated to protecting our environment and our natural splendor in this country. We do it our way – the Wyoming way. We manufacture our products right here in the Rocky Mountains. We hire the hard working people and create manufacturing jobs in Wyoming. We’re not only still open for business, we’re growing! And we need your help to grow even more.
A few highlights about Frog Creek Partners:
- Founded in 2016, we’ve raised approximately $1.7 million in investment
- 2020 was a record year for sales
- We set a sales record in the first half of 2021
- 300% average year-over-year growth for the last three years
- There are only nine fully approved stormwater products that have both Full Trash Capture and mosquito vector control certification within the state of California; FCP manufactures three of the approved devices
- Patented and patent pending technology
Interested in Investing?
That’s great! This opportunity is only open to Wyoming based companies and residents. If you’re one, then go ahead and tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll be in contact shortly.
If you don’t want to fill out this form, call us directly at (307) 797-7720 or email us at email@example.com
Once we’ve verified you’re a Wyomingite we will share investment information including:
Investment Round Synopsis
Amount to be Raised: $500,000 to $1 million
Min Investment: $20,000
Sales will be made only to residents of the State of Wyoming. Offers and sales of these securities are made under an exemption from registration and have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933. For a period of six months from the date of the sale by the issuer of the securities, any resale of the securities shall be made only to persons resident within the state of Wyoming.